SNES CLASSIC FOR SALE ONLY FOR RICH PEOPLE?

Well here it is, the time has come and all would like the SNES Classic.  Well unless you are quick on the button or looking for a third party it is all but within your reach.  Unless you want to purchase the European Version? Here is the thing you don't have to be rich to buy this I get it.  You can find one for 80 bucks in the stores you won the lottery.  Most likely you have seen them go for about 140 bucks on FB Marketplace or Craigslist.  I think they would be worth it at a hundred because you get 21 games.  Mario Kart was my fav.



Not sure if I would want this but really who am I to kid of course I want it.  So cool! There is also this knockoff version.  Not sure if its something worth it or not.  But 600 games is tempting.




I actually would really love the SNES Classic though, check out these games!


Comments